29th Nov – 2nd Dec
Euro-Mediterranean Symposium on Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy
Every oral online contributor will be contacted by CADE Comunicación, our Technical Office for online participation management to schedule recordings. Poster contributors will receive a link from CADE/Onsite to upload their posters to an online platform.
- The deadline for recording online presentations will be approximately 19th November.
- Posters will have to be sent prior November 24 to ensure that they can be printed (online participants) and uploaded to the platform (all posters).
Oral & Invited contributors
- You will have 15 minutes for your presentation + 5 minutes for questions.
- Prepare your presentation as a PowerPoint or, preferably, PDF document. A 16:9 format is recommended.
- You will be requested to send us the presentation document before the Symposium takes place in order to upload them into the computer in the Conference room before 26th November.
- A 16:9 format is also recommended.
- You will join your session in streaming.
- As a back-up resource, you will be asked to record your presentation and send it to the Committee. This allows us to switch to the pre-recorded presentation in case that there were any conectivity issues between the Speaker and the Conference room. Please be aware that if you don’t record the backup presentation and you cannot present it, you won’t receive any Certificate for the undelivered Talk.
- Poster must be an A0 sized vertically-oriented document.
- All poster presenters will be requested to send us the poster document before the Symposium takes place in order to make them available online. Deadline will be 19th November.
Online Poster Contributors
- Your poster will be printed by the Organization and displayed at the Poster Exhibition room, so please follow the size requirements!
- You will have to be available during the Online Poster Session to defend your poster.